Thursday, July 15, 2004

Phew! Ugh.

So the latest in Laker developments is that we've re-signed Kobe (which is quite a blessing, considering what we fucking sacrificed to placate his court-bound ass), and then we promptly lost Derek Fisher to the Warriors.  That's how unrestricted free agency works.  They made him an offer of $37 million over 6 years and he said yes.  I'm really, really going to miss him.
 
I guess the role of sports analyst (or, more specifically, whiny Lakers fan with breaking news) on this blog has gone to me.  I'm happy to take it; I'm often without Norwegian public sex act stories or revelations about the origins of Jim O'Rourke songs.  And any political treatises I might offer would doubtless echo the many already put forth.
 
Also, we're leaving for tour in fourteen hours.  It's rather ungoddamnedbelievable that this is actually upon us.  And Jen should be home in about twenty minutes, so that's another reason to be happy.  I expect I'll see every one of you FPS-ites in the next six weeks!  Especially Cary and Greg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home