Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back to Portland

So's y'all can keep your files on who you can stay with where when up to date, I wanted to let you know that I am beginning a new job I am tremendously excited about on April 15, 2010 that has me moving back to Oregon. I am the new City of Portland Arts & Culture Policy Coordinator, working in the Office of Mayor Sam Adams.

Not coincidentally, my column "Our Town Could Be Your Life" for the Portland Mercury has come to an end after three years.

Meri's pediatrics residency in Seattle concludes at the end of June, 2011, so we'll be back to a long-distance commuting arrangement for most of the time until then, but we'll still have our place up in Washington, so feel free to come visit her and Reid and Megan (and, depending on timing, me).

What's news with you all? And where are you? Any exciting developments or plans around the bend?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home