Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Law School Update

Okay. So now I have heard back from all of the law schools to which I applied, so I can give you a general update. I was accepted at Cardozo (in New York) and Northeastern (in Boston), and am on the wait list at: *deep breath* Columbia, U Penn, Boston Univ., Northwestern, UC Hastings, UCLA, and USC. Those schools have assured me that they will give me a final decision some time between now and the end of August, so I really don't have any news for you at all about where I will be going. Right now I have sent my deposit in to Cardozo, and I think that I would probably accept a spot off the wait list at any of the above schools except for Hastings. From what I have heard, schools maintain pretty large wait lists, so my chances of getting in off any of them fall somewhere between slim and completely indeterminate. As happy as I would be to go to any of the schools on whose wait lists I am sitting, I would also, I think, be happy at Cardozo. I went out and visited a couple of weeks ago and I got a very good feeling about it. Of course, that would mean that I would have to be in New York for a couple of years, but I guess that there are worse things. Further updates as events warrant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home