Saturday, January 15, 2005

Pretty Neat

Pretty neat, huh! You can give the posts titles and text content by including a subject for the email and additional text within the message. I didn't bother doing those things for that picture. If you have a camera phone, you can just save the email address in your phone and then send things here whenever you think to. Come on now, there's got to be some fun things this group of people can think of to do with this! How long has it been since some of us have seen each other?

(If you have no idea what I'm talking about go down and read the post below the picture for instructions).

2 Comments:

Blogger Cameron said...

Let me get this straight: You want me to post pictures of self in the open along with other identifying information? I'd be dead by the end of the week surely!

Cool stuff though.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Sweet sassy molassey. Greg, you are one statuesque fucking laptop sexbomb. If this breakthrough affords us all more pictures of you, I'm right on board. I'm making that picture my desktop.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home