Saturday, January 15, 2005

New Thing You Can Do!

Hey guys --

I added some new functionality to our blog! For a little while, I've been using Flickr to run this blog I've been trying to get off the ground of cell phone images of the Portland art world, and it occurred to me, why not use the same setup to let all of us post images to this blog. So, I set up a new Blogger account and a new Flickr account both of which have the Username FPS Images (the blogger account is actually without the space because Blogger doesn't let your usernames have spaces). I configured the Flickr account so that it will automatically post any photo emailed to it to this blog.

So, the upshot is that all you have to do to send an image to this blog is to send an email to: involve98you2blog@photos.flickr.com. I know, its a stupid address, but they're automatically generated by Flickr. Hang on, I'm going to try it and see if it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home