Thursday, November 04, 2004

Onward

I'm sure we've all spent a great deal of time thinking about what's just happened and where we're at right now, we've all probably spoken about it nearly as much as we've thought about it, and, I imagine, most of us feel like we haven't slept in a thousand years.

But I'm curious - where do you all think we should go from here? "We" could mean the Democratic Party, it could mean progressives or liberals, or it could mean we as young Americans, generally, or more specifically, as a particular group of 10 or so well-educated, concerned, hopefully motivated young Americans.

I know I'm feeling a greater need to be involved than I have in a long time, and I know some of you are to. What should we do? I'm curious to hear.

1 Comments:

Blogger She Dances in Dragon said...

We could always push for impeachment.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home