Monday, June 23, 2008

Movie Remakes

Will and I were talking about the remakes of The Birds and The Day the Earth Stood Still, and I decided to look around for other upcoming travesties. I found an article on the subject. The list includes:

Porky's
Footloose
Fame
Short Circuit
The Fly
The Dirty Dozen
The Warriors
Hellraiser
Friday the 13th
Meatballs
Prom Night
Death Wish
Funny Games
Silent Night, Deadly Night
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!
Child's Play
The Evil Dead
Logan's Run
Carousel
St Trinians
The 39 Steps
The Birds
The Seven Samurai
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Rififi
Clash of the Titans
The Taking of Pelham 123

For some of them, like Friday the 13th and Hellraiser, I wonder whether these will be remakes or just sequels, but others (The Seven Samurai!) make me want to barf out of my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home