Monday, September 03, 2007

Goodreads

Every few months I run out of books and I end up buying stuff based on reviews I find online. This rarely works well. The time in my life when I was consistently reading the best books was when I was in Florida and relying entirely on your recommendations. If only there were some easy website through which I could see what you had recently read and would recommend. Into the gap steps Goodreads. I have added some of my recently read books and others that I would recommend. If you create an account, join the FPS group so we can all see what you are reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tyson said...

I'm having fun with the site, but is anyone else encountering a lot of problems with it? I've tried both Safari and Firefox, and on neither browser does the site work particularly well. Adding new shelves is a real pain in the ass, e.g. Still, books good.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home