Saturday, July 15, 2006

I have no life.

(Click here to post your own answers for this meme.)

























✓ I miss somebody right now. ✓ I don't watch much TV these days. ✓ I own lots of books.
✓ I wear glasses or contact lenses. × I love to play video games.  (I am the world's worst video game player.) ✓ I've tried marijuana.
✓ I've watched porn movies. × I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship. ✓ I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
✓ I curse sometimes.  (Maybe I curse most of the time) × I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.  (Probably not.) × I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
* * * * *


















































































































































































































































































































































✓ I have broken someone's bones. ✓ I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal. × I hate the rain.  (Only if I have to wait for the bus in it.)
✓ I'm paranoid at times. × I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. × I need/want money right now.
✓ I love sushi. × I talk really, really fast. × I have fresh breath in the morning.
× I have long hair. × I have lost money in Las Vegas. ✓ I have at least one sibling.
× I was born in a country outside of the U.S. × I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past. × I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
✓ I like the way that I look. ✓ I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months.  (Nothing of any weight.) ✓ I am usually pessimistic.  (Oh, hell yeah.)
✓ I have a lot of mood swings.  (I have clinical mood swings.) ✓ I think prostitution should be legalized.  (If you say no to this and you're vaguely aware of how black markets victimize people, something is wrong with you.) × I slept with a roommate.
× I have a hidden talent.  (I have all talents.) × I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have. × I have a lot of friends.
✓ I have pecked someone of the same sex. × I enjoy talking on the phone.   (I despise talking on the telephone) × I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
× I love to shop and/or window shop. × I'm obsessed with my Xanga or Livejournal. × I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
✓ I have a mobile phone. × I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. ✓ I've rejected someone before.
× I currently like/love someone. × I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.  (I know what I don't want to do.) × I want to have children in the future.  (Oh, goodness no.)
✓ I have changed a diaper before. × I've called the cops on a friend before. × I'm not allergic to anything.  (Bees are really bad. Hornets are all kinds of evil.)
✓ I have a lot to learn. ✓ I am shy around the opposite sex.  (Depends a bit on what you mean--I'm shy around women in their capacities as women.) × I'm online 24/7, even as an away message.
× I have at least 5 away messages saved. ✓ I have tried alcohol or drugs before. × I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
× I own the "South Park" movie. × I have avoided assignments at work/school to be on Xanga or Livejournal. × I enjoy some country music.
✓ I would die for my best friends.  (Bad question to ask people who have ever been suicidal.) ✓ I'm obsessive, and often a perfectionist. × I have used my sexuality to advance my career.  (Hard to see how that would be paying off right now.)
× I think Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. × I have dated a close friend's ex. × I am happy at this moment.
× I'm obsessed with guys. ✓ Democrat. × Republican.
× I don't even know what I am. × I am punk rockish.  (I know that's what everyone says about me, but no.) ✓ I go for older guys/girls, not younger.
✓ I study for tests most of the time.  (Right now, this is true regardless of the quantification.) × I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met. × I can work on a car.
✓ I love my job(s). ✓ I am comfortable with who I am right now. × I have more than just my ears pierced.
× I walk barefoot wherever I can. × I have jumped off a bridge. ✓ I love sea turtles.  (Love land turtles, too.)
× I spend ridiculous amounts of money on makeup. ✓ I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.  (I plan on it for August.) × I am proficient on a musical instrument.  (I was until I lost a finger.)
✓ I hate office jobs. ✓ I went to college out of state. × I am adopted.
✓ I am a pyro. × I have thrown up from crying too much. ✓ I have been intentionally hurt by people that I loved.
× I fall for the worst people. × I adore bright colours. × I usually like covers better than originals.
× I hate chain theme restaurants like Applebees and TGIFridays. ✓ I can pick up things with my toes. × I can't whistle.
✓ I have ridden/owned a horse. × I still have every journal I've ever written in. ✓ I talk in my sleep.
✓ I've often thought that I was born in the wrong century. × I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions. × I wear a toe ring.
× I have a tattoo. ✓ I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.  (Work with being a bit loose.) ✓ I am a caffeine junkie.
✓ I am completely tree-huggy spiritual, and I'm not ashamed at all.  (Is this possible for Catholics) × If I knew I would get away with it, I would commit at least one murder. × I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical, the better.
× I enjoy a nice glass of wine with dinner. ✓ I'm an artist.  (For sufficiently weak definitions of 'artist.') × I am ambidextrous.  (I was until my kindergarten teacher made pick a hand.)
× I sleep with so many stuffed animals, I can hardly fit on my bed.  (If by stuffed animals, you mean books, then yes.) × If it weren't for having to see other people naked, I'd live in a nudist colony. ✓ I have terrible teeth.
× I hate my toes. ✓ I did this meme even though I wasn't tagged by the person who took it before me. × I have more friends on the internet than in real life.  (My friends on the internet are my friends in real life.)
✓ I have lived in either three different states or countries. × I am extremely flexible. ✓ I love hugs more than kisses.
× I want to own my own business. ✓ I smoke. × I spend way too much time on the computer than on anything else.
✓ Nobody has ever said I'm normal. × Sad movies, games, and the like can cause a trickle of tears every now and then. × I am proficient in the use of many types of firearms and combat weapons.
✓ I like the way women look in stylized men's suits. ✓ I don't like it when people are unpleased or seem unpleased with me. ✓ I have been described as a dreamer or likely to have my head up in the clouds.
× I have played strip poker with someone else before. ✓ I have had emotional problems for which I have sought professional help. ✓ I believe in ghosts and the paranormal.  (Demons are serious problem, and I don't know why this isn't being adressed in our nat'l political discourse.)
× I can't stand being alone. ✓ I have at least one obsession at any given time. × I weigh myself, pee/poo, and then weigh myself again.
× I consistently spend way too much money on obsessions-of-the-moment. × I'm a judgmental asshole. × I'm a HUGE drama-queen.
✓ I have travelled on more than one continent. × I sometimes wish my father would just disappear.  (Funny.) ✓ I need people to tell me I'm good at something in order to feel that I am.
× I am a Libertarian.  (If you actually mean anarchist, then okay.) × I can speak more than one language.  (1+epsilon langauges) ✓ I can fall asleep even if the whole room is as noisy as it can be.
✓ I would rather read than watch TV. × I like reading fact more than fiction. ✓ I have pulled an all-nighter on an assignment I was given a month to do.  (I've done it twice for the *same paper*.)
✓ I have no piercings. ✓ I have spent the night in a train station or other public place.  (In a train station. In a homeless shelter. In Frankfurt.) × I have been so upset over my physical gender that I cried.
× I once spent Christmas completely alone because there was a miscommunication on which parent was supposed to have me that night. ✓ There have been times when I have wondered "Why was I born?" and may/may not have cried over it. × I like most animals better than most people.  (I don't know as many animals as I know people, but I have definitely never been angry at an animal.)
× I own a collection of retro games consoles. × The thought of physical exercise makes me shiver. × I have hit someone with a dead fish.
× I am compulsively honest. ✓ I was born with a congenital birth defect that has never been repaired.  (Do learning disabilities count?) ✓ I have danced topless in front of dozens of complete strangers.
× I have gone from wishing I was a girl to revelling in being a boy to feeling like a girl again in the span of five minutes, and not cared a whit for my actual sex. × I am unashamedly bisexual, and have different motivations for my desires for different genders. ✓ I sometimes won't sleep a whole night or eat a whole day because I forget to.
× I find it impossible to get to sleep without some kind of music on. × I dislike milk.  (I like milk, but I can't drink milk. Fate is clever like that.) × I obsessively wash my hands.  (Used to.)
× I always carry something significant around with me. × Sometimes I'd rather wear a wig in day-to-day life than use my own hair. ✓ I've pushed myself to become more self-aware and thereby more aware of others.
× Even though I live on my own I still cry sometimes because I miss my mother. × I hand wrote all the HTML tags in this document. ✓ I've liked something which a majority of people claimed was either bad or weird.  (Um, I do math all day every day.)
× I have been clinically dead for a brief period of time. × Instead of feeling sympathy/empathy with people and their problems, I simply become annoyed. × I participate/have participated in auto drag races and won.
× I do not 'get' most comedy acts. ✓ I don't think strippers are money-greedy or slutty for dancing. × I don't like to chew gum.
✓ I am obsessed with history/historical things and can't wait for someone to build a time machine so I can be the first to use it.  (You may have heard of this thing called Wikipedia? Every single pope has a blurb...) ✓ I can never remember for the life of me where I parked the car. ✓ I had the TEEN ANGST thing going for at least 2-3 years.
✓ I wish people would be more empathic and honest with each other. × I play Dungeons and Dragons weekly. ✓ I love to sing.
× I want to live in my mother's basement when I grow up. × I have a custom-built computer. × I want to create a certain someone's babies, even though there's a 0% possiblity of ever achieving it.
× I would be in a relationship with one of my pets if they were human. ✓ I've gone skinny-dipping. × I've performed in three plays.
✓ I enjoy burritos. × I'm Irish and loving it. × I have a thing for redheads.
× I am a twin! ✓ Most of the times, I'd rather do something intellectual instead of doing something generically 'fun'. ✓ Once I set out to finish something, I always stay at it until it is completed before I move on to something else.  (I do a lot of things without any expectation of finishing them, though.)
✓ I wish there were a way to erase past mistakes. × I sleep more than 12 hours a day.  (God, if only) ✓ I wish I could be prouder of what I've accomplished, but it's never enough.
× I need more time to myself. ✓ I wish I was more open-minded. ✓ I hope that I go really prematurely grey.
✓ I download songs from the internet.  ((only from iTunes)) × I've just reenacted chapter 58 of Death Note with my best friend. × I say random things to freak people out.
× I'm still a little mad about the ending of Death Note. × I love playing Truth or Dare. × I love listening to slow music, but I hate singing to it.
× Music helps me remember that I am not alone. ✓ Playing my favorite sport makes me temporarily forget my problems.  (I should probably do that again.) ✓ I think this survey is particularly long.
× I prefer my LJ friends to my real-life ones. ✓ I can only hate someone that I love. ✓ I've ordered an extra two shots of espresso to an Americano at Starbucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home