Thursday, November 03, 2005

Biggest Ever Sandwich

This guy made and ate what is likely the biggest and least healthy sandwich ever. It contained 29,559 calories and took him twelve hours to eat. This is his story:


So I'm sure you all have seen the Giant Sandwich. If you haven't, go there now. When I first read that, I realized he is a god among men.

So I got an idea in my head. A particularly stupid idea. This makes it even harder to simply pass up.

I think to myself: "I can top this guy - he didn't fry anything!"

And it begins.

The result will be… appalling. A tyrant of a sandwich, so gargantuan and calorically blessed that the mere sight of which would cause Jesus himself to break down in an explosive torrent of tears and fury.
Consumption of this sandwich, this crime against nature, should in and of itself be enough to sentence its eater to the third Dantean circle and an eternity in festering muck.


link

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Yessir, that is one big sandwich. Mission accomplished, I guess. Unfortunately, in addition to being big, it's utterly loathsome beyond description. Every one of those photos pushed the bile to the tip of my throat. You don't fry bacon in butter. Bacon makes its own butter. Jesus.

Mark my words: someday I'll make a sandwich equal to this one in mass, but that persons of human descent might actually want to put in their mouths.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

those are strong words, william, a man's words...

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home