Tuesday, October 25, 2005

L.A. People?



These pictures freaked the hell out of my family because it still doesn't register with them that a goodfball like me does what I does, so I thought I'd share them with you all.

My last night in L.A. before I move back to the South is this Friday night. I'm havin a little shin dig at my brother's place in Venice. If you're in L.A. and can come, give me a call. 850-293-6240.

And I'm doin well. I'm done with my training down here, got PRK surgery, and am going to a squadron not going anywhere, let alone Iraq, anytime soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

I was just browsing and found your blog. Very Nice! I
have a best online paid survey site. If you're still skeptical about taking surveys, you'll find detailed information for choosing the right best online paid survey for you. Great thing about surveys, they can be done part-time or full-time from
home. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
Rod

8:29 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Cool blog, good job. Come see mine when you get the chance. Check it out, click here for the best in shared web hosting :)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home